Monday, March 19, 2007

A Good Laugh

You know I love to download stuff off iTunes. I discovered that you can download comedy albums and bought Russell Peters and Dane Cook's albums. So while Jacob and I headed back from Calgary today he was tuned into Blue's Clues on the DVD and i was listening to Dane Cook drop the "F" Bomb 50 million times. I was listening to him and laughing..also thinking, " I shouldn't be laughing at this garbage." But I was and it felt good to laugh.

There is this one bit where he is talking about leaving behind a legacy. And you can start to do something everyday that someone will think is unforgettable. Like for example, next time you see a kid eating an ice cream cone, go over and stuff it into his face. Then say, "You will never forget me now, will ya!"

Anywho..laughing is worth every penny.

Our house will be on MLS soon. Its listed we signed papers saying we will shell out freakishly large sums of money to the people involved in this whole process. Thank goodness one of my best girlfriend's has an in with a realtor (aka her husband) and he is giving us a friend reduction. Nice guy.

I'm about to sell my childhood home to the highest bidder. It feels wrong. But if the price is right....oh so right!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I tried to post a comment on your husbands blog but it wouldn't go. I saw the pics. They look great. Hope you get what you want