Friday, May 11, 2007

The First Step is to Admit You Have a Problem

Facebook.

I am addicted.

I need help.

I am on Facebook way too much.

Just when I thought I needed to spend less time on the Internet...Facebook gave me yet another reason to suck more of my free time away from me. I haven't read my book since Facebook. Why go to the gym, when I can sit on my butt and hang out on Facebook? I need to scale back the facebooking...I wonder if I could go a whole day without facebook...um, let's not get carried away now!

For those of you that have no idea what I am talking about go to www.facebook.com

1 comment:

Andrew said...

I haven't tried facebook. Your post makes me want to check it out though. I don't want to get addicted! lol Have a great day.

Andrew in Alabama
The 4th Avenue Blues