Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Moi Lately

Update on nothing much,

We are going to Calgary this weekend so we can drop off keys to the house and sign lawyer papers. We have the most boring...drag out everything lawyer....but he's cheap! So I put up with the napping session of an appointment.

I signed up for beginner belly dancing classes at the local yoga/ Pilate's studio here in The Park. I hope I get to twirl around with scarves and have finger symbols...but I don't know if that is part of the whole experience or not.

Jacob is finally talking more. Up, Go, Hot, What? and Bubbles...are his latest addition to an already extensive vocabulary of...oh...5 words. Still mostly screaming and pointing. Awesome.

I worked out today. Yay for me. I have a goal to lose 10 lbs. I joined a website called Spark People to help keep track of workouts and eating. Tonight Salmon, brown rice, and asparagus....it's the late night TV snacks that I will struggle with the most!

Love the new Maroon5 song...pre-ordered their album on iTunes.

And last but not least...sewed a pair of kid pj's for a shelter. I feel sorry for the kid who gets them but I am learning!

No comments: