Tuesday, February 13, 2007

My home consists of mini piles

So I am walking through my house this morning and all around me are little piles. Piles of dishes, laundry (dirty, clean and need folding, and the clean folded needing to be put away), stacks of papers, bills paid and unpaid, miscellaneous everything...everywhere. I have had it!

It seems I can't stay on top of the creation of these piles or the organisation of these piles. Don't even let me tell you about the front entry-way, use your imagination. So its time for action. I am going through the house one room at a time with a garbage can and a laundry basket. I can conquer the clutter!

Next subject:
My husband bought me this workout DVD that I wanted called Turbo Jam from Costco. Its a mix of kick boxing and dance aerobics. Where this one is difficult is in the coordination. I can handle the workout but I find it hard to follow. I just need to do it a few more times and then I think I will get the hang of it. I think its hilarious when the instructor is doing a certain movement and she says things like, "imagine you are grabbing an attacker by the shoulders and then hitting them in the face with your knee." Nothing like a little violence to work up a sweat!

Question:
Is it a bad if you have zero intentions to leave the house all day long because you have no errands to run and nobody to see so you let yourself and your child to spend the whole day in their pj's? Why do I ask?.....no reason....

Well I am going to start on all the piles now.

No comments: