Saturday, February 24, 2007

Still In Calgary

We arrived Friday afternoon...started the weekend off with me being sick and now ending this weekend with Jacob throwing up, all over his bed, all over me, and himself. I would rather be sick than have a sick baby any day. So I didn't get to work on the house as much as I hoped to this time so I may stay here this week and work on painting.

Its almost done. The new interior doors are being hung and the basement ceiling is almost finished. What is going to take a really long time is cleaning the place up and out. We have so many tools and building supplies that its going to take a whole weekend just clearing out the house and then another to clean it. I think I am going to hire a cleaning service to do it. It's that bad. Dry wall dust and saw dust everywhere. I should probably have the ducts cleaned too.

It looks really good though. We are trying to figure out how much to list it for. That seems to be a tricky thing because you want to list it low enough to get more potential buyers but high enough to hit what you think the place is worth.

My problem is after all the work we've done I want more than we'll get so I have to get over that right now. I just have to keep positive and hope for the best.

No comments: