Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Costco = Joy

What is it about Costco that makes you feel like blowing all your money? I always go there with certain items in mind but always come home with things I didn't even know existed before I went.

Today we went to Costco to get a few storage shelves for the garage. We came home with a Red Rider toy car for my son and if they had my size...I would have had a new winter jacket. Which I still want...but I am not an XS...and I take comfort in the fact that all there was left were XS's so apparently I am not the only one who isn't an XS.

Its crazy to think you actually have to have a membership and pay money to shop at Costco. The concept of giving them money so you have the right to give them more of your money. I think that is kind of nuts. And yet...I am considering an upgrade to the executive level of memberships.

But I love Costco. Its on my top ten list of places I love to shop. That money sucking concrete warehouse of joy.

No comments: