Thursday, November 30, 2006

I feel like my house looks.

I have always noticed that I feel like my house looks.

If I am stressed out and tired. The house is a total disaster. And then I go into crazy cleaning mode which I have to say scares my husband a little. However, it is productive self-therapy.

I run around with a look of terror to anyone who gets in the way of my goal to clean the place up from top to bottom. Don't sit around and watch me either..you better get in there and work your butt off because I am working my butt off.

The scariest part about this whole thing is this is exactly what my Mother does. I am turning into my Mother! I hated it when my Mom went into crazy cleaning mode. My sister and I would literally run to our bedrooms and start cleaning out of total fear.

I should give this alternate personality a name so I have something to refer to, like Mildred or Gretchen.

Any suggestions???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how about broom hilda
from justin