Saturday, December 2, 2006

My workout philosophy.

So I bought this new workout video.

I thought since its cold outside and my freedom is limited with the vehicle downsizing that I should do something at home when Jacob is napping. The video is called Get Ripped. I saw it in the store, and I thought, 'I would like to get ripped.' My post baby body has extra motion to it when I stop moving and I don't really like that.

So I popped in "Get Ripped..Slim and Lean" so I could watch it through and learn how to do the weight lifts properly and make sure its not over my capability level. Before you know it I am 60 minutes into it kicking back on the couch eating M and M's. And just when the instructor is really feeling the burn I thought I needed something to drink. So I washed down those peanuts with a little Diet Coke.

Hey, it was diet coke....

I really need to re-think this strategy of mine.

No comments: