Wednesday, December 6, 2006

I'm not cool anymore.

My purse used to be small. It had make-up and a palm pilot. Now it always has a Ziploc bag with animal crackers, a couple of diapers, wet ones, and a wallet bigger than the purse I used to carry.

I avoid all clothing items that need special care. I don't have time for that anymore. Special care = shrunk, discolored, or wrinkled and never ready to wear. I also avoid white. It just never stays that colour very long.

I need low maintenance hair cuts. Comfortable clothes. If I wore high heels I would kill myself when I chased after my kid. When I listen to the radio I have no idea most of the time who is singing the song.

When I was a teenager I always said to myself that I would always stay in the game of what's hot and what's not. What can I say? My priorities have clearly changed.

No comments: