Tuesday, December 5, 2006

I wanted to do a cleanse anyways...

So my son came down with the stomach flu on the weekend...which meant I have the stomach flu...and its just a matter of time until my husband gets it.

When you don't have children you know that being sick is miserable. But then when your sick and your child is sick. You have to clean them up, change their bedding, pajamas, and diapers a million times in between your own sprints to the bathroom. You just didn't realise how good you had it being able to lie in bed and watch all the TV you wanted in those ill, child-free days.

All I have to say if it wasn't for Baby Einstein videos , 7-up, and soda crackers. I don't think I'd be alive today.

Well it can always get worse. I am learning that all the time.

1 comment:

Alyson said...

maybe you should have taken it easy on your workout and conserved your energy. I so sorry that you guys are sick.