Tuesday, December 12, 2006

this one is dull

I have blogger's block. I am sitting here waiting for the witty juices to flow but find myself a lot more interested in the box of After Eight chocolates I bought the other day. I put them in the fridge so they are really cold, they taste better that way.

I have this deep sense of restlessness. Nothing appeals to me. I am listless and yet everything I am doing to be productive and fill my day seem like nothing. Its like I am a kid and I am whining to my parents, "I'm bored," like they are somehow responsible for my entertainment. Then your parents give out all these ideas of things you could do which usually totally suck like, clean your room, or help with the chores. Not even getting ready for Christmas or all the unpacking I have left to do from the move seem to remotely appeal to me.

What's wrong with me? I shouldn't have the time to feel this way. I am not even finding joy from blogging. I always love a good blog session.

I need more After Eights...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its because you miss me