Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Once It Hits Your Lips

I have a new passion and it is for a sandwich. Its not just any sandwich its a Quiznos sandwich. Damn those things are good. My husband asked me the other day where I'd like to go for dinner and I was like, "Quiznos!" And he was like, "Again?" Not very romantic but tasty and affordable. I love the prime rib on garlic bread as well as the ceaser chicken. They toast 'em, and they roast'em, and there's melty cheese. I am getting a watery mouth just writing about them!

I would like to buy a franchise, because this place is a gold mine! Or stock...have they gone public?

So this blog is dedicated to the Quiznos sandwich, with the little hot pepper rolled into the paper, with all your delectable goodness. No turkey and stuffing being served at my table this Christmas we are having Turkey Bacon Guacamole Quiznos subs...HO HO HO Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

ItCantJustBeMe said...

Something occurred today that was so inconceivable that I finally decided that I need my own blog.....

http://itcantjustbeme.blogspot.com/

Hope you like your pretty pink xmas present!