Wednesday, November 22, 2006

this makes me nervous

This totally scares me to death. This bogging business.

I am writing this blog for myself. Because I really want to find out what I have to say. I hope to be surprised and find out that I am witty and charming and that people love me and my blog and that it will be the greatest blog ever. Well maybe not ever but secretly hoping that it at least doesn't completely stink.

I am a terrible speller.

Even worse at grammer.

And absolutely atrocious at typing!

When I type I actually prefer to do so without any capitals because pressing down the shift button at the same time as a letter is just too much work!
but then reading my blog would look something like this.
and if i ddnt' borther to do any kind of re/read and spell chekc mabye it woiuld llok somethign like this.

Hopefully, I will get better with practice.

3 comments:

The Voice of Reason said...

I bet this will be the best blog that there ever was !!!

Alyson said...

I'm so excited. I know it will be the best blog ever because it is you.

Jen Schack said...

Hey girl! This is awesome. Nice to see you in the bloggy world. I owe you some sticks. Perhaps we could take them to your parents and you can pick them up there? Let me know.
Call me when you're in town!