Thursday, January 25, 2007

3 totally different thoughts

Thought number #1:
My kid looks so good in overalls. If I could only put him in overalls I would but sweat pants seems to be his favorite so he mostly wears those. If I had a daughter I would spend so much money on clothes for her that my husband would take away my credit card. So hopefully I won't get a daughter in order to keep us out of the poor house.

Thought number #2:
Because the car is in the repair shop this week we have a rental vehicle. A Kia Sportage. I love this car, as I love most newer vehicles because...the key tag that unlocks the car at a click of a button. When you have a diaper bag and a toddler trying to unlock the door manually is tricky. Same with the trunk for all the groceries. I also love tinted windows because when it is sunny and the bright light shines in Jacob's face he doesn't just cry...he screams like he is being tortured. I like a SUV type car because I like being higher up to see better and I like having 4-wheel option in the snow because I feel safer. The most annoying thing about our old Jeep is it doesn't have cup holders. You don't know how irritating it is to not have a proper cup holder in a moving car until you don't have one especially on road trips! So whatever the next vehicle is that we get I want it to have tinted windows, key less entry, 4-wheel drive, and cup holders.

Thought number #3:
Today is a good day because...

1. I went out with a new friend from church and she has a daughter the same age as Jacob. So I was able to communicate with another female adult. Good thing!

2. Tony came home for lunch and brought with him a new sandwich from Quizno's my favorite place to eat. It was a BBQ chicken. Very Good thing!

3. Jacob slept through the night which means I will be able to work out on the treadmill when he naps instead of floating through the day in a zombie state. Another Good thing!

Well that summorizes my ramblings. Back to work.

1 comment:

Alyson said...

Before we got our van we had a saturn 4-door sedan. No cup holders, no tinted windows and no A/C. We took it on a trip to the states about 3 years ago and Ethan cried all the way from Idaho Falls to home (I kid you not!) because of the heat and the sun. I would not have okayed the van if there were no tinted windows, A/c and numerous cup and juice box holders. Those were my priorities. I still have to unlock the door manualy though.