Monday, January 8, 2007

Music Manic

So my husband got me a gift card to iTunes and I am on the iTunes website in all my spare time. I love listening to music that's new and old music that I loved once and totally forgot about. And with $50 of song credit I feel like I am shopping for fifty different things...which rocks!

I am on the hunt for the perfect running and workout play list. So if you have a running play list please let me know what you recommend. At this moment I am listening to 'Chasing Cars' by Snow Patrol. I also downloaded a few songs by Fray. But my favorite song choice of all right now is 'Take Me Out' by Franz Ferdinand which I got hooked on by playing 'Guitar Hero' on the 360 with my husband till the wee hours of the morning. I am a total rock star when I play that song. It makes me want to play it while sliding across the livingroom floor on my back. And then throw myself towards my vast array of fans for a little crowd surfing. (Just Kidding...okay maybe I'm not).

Boy, I can not handle a late night like I used to especially with an early wake up call from my little guy. I guess with that in mind I am not much of a rock star.

1 comment:

Alyson said...

might I sugest the sound track to "School of Rock". I think that is what it was called.