Thursday, January 4, 2007

A Little Momento

So my son who is 18 months old and hardly talks, except for his own language, cracked me up this morning when I made him breakfast.

I made him cinnamon french toast and cut it up into little squares put it on a plate and let him eat it in front of sesame street while I went to have a shower.

And before I even got my hair wet he marches into the bathroom and knocks on the shower door. I open the shower and he holds up his empty plate until I take it from him. He gives me a single nod of his head and then says," Yummmm...."

I reply with, "would you like some more french toast?" And he simply says, "Yep!" And then marches back out of the bathroom.

So I am left standing in the shower holding an empty plate and laughing.

1 comment:

Alyson said...

So did you clean the plate whilst in the shower? You got a funny kid