Thursday, January 11, 2007

Heading to Calgary Tonight

So we are packing up and going to Calgary this weekend. I really am hoping to see some girlfriends and have some fun while my husband slaves away on our house. That doesn't really seem fair though, maybe I will help him out for a few hours. I am in serious need of kicking back. Grandparents are looking after my little terror and I can experience "FREEDOM" and sing hallelujah praises that I can actually use my right and left hands at the same time as they aren't filled with 27 lbs of toddler or toddler related items.

I was up half the night with him and he didn't seem remotely tired or interested in sleeping. I would dose off while he played in bed next to me and then he would crawl on top of me and put his face like an inch away from mine and say ,"HI!" How's that for a wake-up call every 2 minutes? And I thought he would at least sleep in to make up for not sleeping in the night...also a no in that category. So now I feel like a I am half dead and can hardly move. How am I going to pack up or do my run today? I almost poured juice on my cereal and almost put lotion on my tooth brush.

So of course I have my priorities straight and the first thing I organise is an eye brow shaping appointment. The woman I see for my eyebrows is AMAZING. You know how some women feel about their women doctors? That is how I feel about my eye brow lady. Total commitment!

1 comment:

Alyson said...

Who is the eyebrow lady. I could really use amazing eyebrows right now.