Monday, January 22, 2007

My life is at a standstill.

I feel like everything is in a holding pattern and yet life is passing me by. Everything is linked to our house investment in Calgary. We aren't buying things we need or want until the house is complete and sold. I feel I can't make plans like putting Jacob in a weekly class or maybe get a part-time job because of transportation crunches by being on one vehicle. Something that will change once the house is sold. Its hard to settle into our new city and get involved in church with callings etc because we are always going to Calgary on weekends to work on the house. Everything is when the house is done...when the house is done...when the house is done.

I know one thing for sure. I'm done.

The house is looking really good though. There is just so much riding on four walls and a roof that I can't bare the thought of it not working out to meet all our hopes and expectations.

Well this was light and perky wasn't it?

2 comments:

Alyson said...

I feel that way about Tim and school.

Anonymous said...

Things always have a way of working out. It will all work out. It always does!